Saturday, January 8, 2011

Amish Furniture: Handcrafted with Love


As an east coast girl I felt that it was my obligation to share with you a small secret of the area where I am from. Everyone in New Jersey knows that if you want beautiful, handcrafted, heirloom quality furniture you go to Amish Country! Luckily, vendors have began to pick up on the high demand for this furniture and it is now available to the masses! However, I would suggest checking out the manufacturing source when buying this type of furniture so that you don't end up buying so-called Amish furniture that was made in a factory in Mexico. In the Salt Lake area I am most impressed with the furniture from Simply Amish of Salt Lake. It is elegant and stylish; yet durable, functional, and affordable. Pictured above is just one of the beautiful pieces they have to offer, but don't take my word for it; check it out for yourself!


Visit http://simplyamishslc.com/gallery/ to see their full gallery of breathtaking pieces
Simply Amish of Salt Lake
2892 South Highland Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone: (801) 487-6300
Store Hours: Mon - Sat: 10am to 6pm
Other Times By Appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment