Friday, April 29, 2011

I Heard a Rumor that HONEYSUCKLE is the HOT Color for Spring/Summer




While reading Cosmo on my miserable stay in the Phoenix airport waiting for my obnoxiously delayed flight, I stumbled upon a teeny-weeny little article saying that honeysuckle was the "it" color of the season. Typically I don't take design advice from magazines which feature articles like "75 ways to please your man", but I actually agreed with them this time. Honeysuckle is a very warm and cheery hot pink variation, it is a perfect accent color. Bring it into your space through pillows, artwork, or my personal favorite...fresh flowers (especially peonies)! Also, look out for this color in fashion. If honeysuckle is too bold for you, try salmon; its lighter counterpart. Here are some images I found that use honeysuckle in creative ways.







1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful color! There is some pink in my living room pillows and I think it adds something special to the room without being too much. And I just love those chairs in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete