Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Utah Valley Parade of Homes

I have to admit, I was not incredibly impressed with the interior design of many of the homes this year. However there were quite a few large, luxurious homes to stroll through and fantasize about that home being yours; but honestly some of them were just big, obnoxious and dare I say...TACKY. Of the larger homes the one I liked the most was in Provo in a gated community in the river bottoms. Click the link below to see more details of that home.
http://www.uvparade.com/homes.html#bf_ParadeDirectFrame_1814
I also really liked this home in Alpine (click below). It's in a neighborhood that Nic and I just die over. The views are amazing there.
http://www.uvparade.com/homes.html#bf_ParadeDirectFrame_1905
Of the smaller homes, I really liked the home designed by Cadence homes. It was very cute and original. Some the the details and design choices really meshed well for me. I could actually see myself in a home like that. Click the link below for more details on this home. (ps-when we walked through the basement was not finished, taking away quite a lot of square footage. I would say the home without finished basement is about 3,000 sq. ft or so.)
http://www.uvparade.com/homes.html#bf_ParadeDirectFrame_1861
I also have a confession to make, I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures. I think it was the fact that nothing was really inspiring me, but I've loaded every single picture I took and posted them all here for you! Enjoy!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment