Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Style Trend: The Sunburst Mirror

The sunburst mirror has become trendy again. In my opinion it is because of the increased interest in the Art Deco era with that classic "Hollywood Glam" look. As I've said before I would classify my style as contempo classic. I love traditional design with an updated and modern twist. The sunburst motif is a perfect example of that. It is a design that will stand the test of time yet can be done in very new ways! I'm on the look out for a sunburst mirror to hang over our bed. How would you like to incorporate a sunburst into your home? Let me give you some examples for inspiration.




source






My Picks

TheAffordable Choice
Kenroy Home Reyes Wall Mirror in Antique Silver
wayfair.com
$178.20



The Unique Choice
Hemani Abstract Metal Sunburst Wall Mirror
hayneedle.com
$470.80
The Organic Choice
Silver Sunburst Metal Leaf Mirror
$425.00 










No comments:

Post a Comment