Monday, July 9, 2012

Utah Valley Parade of Homes 2012: Modern

As many of my friends may know I absolutely love going to the Parade of Homes here in Utah. My husband and I try to make it to the St. George and Utah Valley Parades every year. It is a great chance to get inspired with interior design and architecture. Also, we have been using it as an opportunity to get to know the local builders and home designers so that if we decide to build this fall we will have an idea of who to use. I took pictures of every home that was worthy to blog about so keep checking in to see more!

The first home I'd like to introduce you to is located in the Heritage Hills community in Alpine, UT. Nic and I love this neighborhood for the amazing views of the valley. We were actually close to buying a lot there until we found out how strict the CC&Rs (Codes, Covenants, and Restrictions) were which would make building there far exceed our budget. Depressing... I know. I really loved this home for its uniqueness, Asian influence, and clean lined design. Let me know what you think! And if you have a question about anything please leave a comment!

Disclaimer: Please excuse the people milling around in all of the pictures. It was a very crowded day that we went to this home and people love to walk right in front of your camera!

Builder: Maple Shade Construction, Inc
Interior Design: Maple Shade Construction, Inc


























No comments:

Post a Comment