Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One of my FAVORITE designers+a Lenox tabletop collection= LOVE


I seriously couldn't contain myself with how excited I am for Donna Karan's tabletop collection for Lenox. I'm sitting in my office right now and just had to blog about it because this is just fabulous news! Donna Karan is one of my style ICONS, and has been for a decade (seriously, since I was 12!) She is right up with with Calvin Klein for me, they just understand line and the feminine form more than any other designer that I know of, and best of all their fashions can easily be worn in an everyday setting (so much less stuffy than the haute couture set). So now that I find out that Donna has helped to design this fabulous tabletop collection for Lenox I CANNOT wait to get my hands on some of the pieces. There is everything from vases to flatware. The collection is clean and elegant of course, but some of the pieces have an earthy, organic feel; which I think breathes a contemporary spirit into more traditional designs. Here is a sneak peak of the collection!


1 comment: