Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm Back!

I know, I know, I've been M.I.A for about an eternity and a half but not to worry I'm happily back to blogging. As I said in the intro to this blog, I primarily started writing this as part of a class at BYU. Over the summer I was busy working full time and having too much fun with my boyfriend and friends to keep up with my blogging. Now that it is fall again I feel like something is missing; probably because this is my first fall not going back to school since I was 5! In an attempt to fill that void I'm back to blogging and I'm taking it really seriously this time. I hope to post at least 5 times a week! So welcome back to Home Trends Utah friends, I hope to keep you well informed on the latest and greatest in design, real estate, and good taste in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment