Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Wish List: Fall Edition

Today I'm in quite the wishful mood. Probably because I'm supposed to be on a clothes shopping fast until Christmas (its been a week...and its been a struggle). So I bring to you my fall wish list since the air has a chill and I'm ready to snuggle up with some caramel spiced apple cider.

1. For me: These are the things I would like to see in my closet RIGHT NOW!
blazer
 booties
 wallet

2. For the Home: If I had a house (a real house), this is how I would decorate it for fall.



I have not attempted any of these fun craft ideas because I will probably be moving again in April and I don't want to have more stuff to move out! All of these ides I found on Pinterest, which I LOVE. So make sure to follow me here

No comments:

Post a Comment